Ostend - Belgium
Our IT Center EMEA counts 3 departments: IT Planning (PLAN), IT Development (BUILD) and IT Infrastructure (RUN). IT Development has 2 competence centres: Madrid and Ostend. You will be part of IT Development in Ostend.
The IT Development department in Belgium consists of 20 internal colleagues strengthened with external consultants and an offshore center. The group is young and dynamic with a good team spirit and open communication structure. We implement innovative IT solutions for our 7000+ Daikin colleagues all over Europe.
We are looking for a (senior) IT Functional analyst and Project manager to support our processes related to Logistics, Purchasing and Customs on EMEA level.
After an introduction and extensive training period, your main challenges will be:
- Analysing the (IT & Business) requirements in your area of expertise and implementing your solutions on our existing centralized SAP platform; this in close cooperation with the Business Key User(s) and IT colleagues.
- You will be assigned to lead different (international) projects, within your area of expertise (SAP MM, LE, GTS) and cross-module.
In doing so, you take into account every step of the “Daikin Software Development Life Cycle” and the “project management methodology” to deliver high-quality IT solutions towards business. This also includes the presence of clear documentation and the hand-over to our IT Operations Team.
- This will require you to coordinate a team of IT (internal & external) colleagues and business key users (which are our counterpart).
- Once in a while, you will also be involved in IT change requests and 3rd line IT support, but this is limited.
- You are prepared to present your area of expertise towards key users and management.
- You will follow-up and explore the future evolutions within your area of expertise (Eg. SAP S/4HANA, AI, RPA, Big Data, …)
- You are keen to think about the next years strategy and translate this into a roadmap. During this process, you will need to study, plan and drive innovation, collaborate with experts and find business cases and bring our strategy into reality.
- You have a master degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or equal.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in similar IT-surrounding as key-user or as analyst is a strong advantage.
- You have an analytical & innovative spirit and interest in our company processes.
- You are pragmatic and have a strong interest in recent IT evolutions and technologies.
- You have a solution oriented mind-set and a drive to continuously improve your area.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up a planning.
- You are a team player and try to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues.
- You have good communication skills and are not afraid to present to groups.
- You are prepared to occasionally travel to Daikin group companies in EMEA.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and Dutch.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. A salary in line with your experience and responsibilities, complemented with fringe benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France