Ostend - Belgium
Do you have an all-round knowledge and interest within IT?
Are the keywords support, services, web, salesforce and SAP your daily vocabulary?
Do you like teamwork and are you solution and result oriented?
The IT Center EMEA consists of three departments: IT planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure. Within IT Infrastructure you are part of the IT Operations section together with a dozen other colleagues. This section is responsible for the day to day IT Service delivery (applications and infrastructure) towards the Daikin business in EMEA.
As an IT Business Application Engineer you will be responsible for multiple IT Services which you will proactively manage and promote end-to end:
- You make every effort to ensure that the predefined KPI’s and SLA’s are being met or exceeded.
- You take care of the monthly reporting. In case of incidents, you work together with partners and colleagues to resolve them as quickly as possible. Your business background and business feeling will be important for this.
- You are also responsible for the budgetary follow-up.
- You actively pursue improvements, on a technical, budgetary and organizational level and you can also explain and motivate these in a concise manner.
As IT Center EMEA we support a broad range of business applications. Our core applications are SAP, Salesforce and AEM. You will be faced with a challenging and innovative environment. Some key figures indicating the order of magnitude of our landscape:
- 6000 SAP users
- 1500 Salesforce users
- > 2 million hits a month Web servers.
- You obtained a master degree within informatics, economy or equal by experience.
- Preferably you already have knowledge or experience in the above domains, or you have the perseverance and the capacity to quickly acquire this knowledge.
- You have an analytical & innovative spirit and interest in our company’s needs to grow & accelerate.
- You are fascinated by company business processes and how IT can help in optimizing these processes.
- You are a team player and try to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues.
- You have good communication skills and are not afraid to present to groups.
- You have a solution oriented mind-set and a drive to continuously improve your area.
- You have a very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
This challenging position offers you growth opportunities in the European headquarters of an international company. We offer a permanent contract for an indefinite period. From the start you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is supplemented with a package of fringe benefits.
SharePoint & O365 Functional ANALYST
Madrid - Spain
Software Quality Engineer
Ghent - Belgium
Senior Control and Reliability Engineer
Pegognaga Mantua - Italy