Ostend - Belgium
IT Center EMEA is the headquarter for IT solutions within the Daikin group including all subsidiary companies in the EMEA-region. The IT Center consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure.
As an Architect you work for the department of IT Planning. IT-Planning makes up the long term IT planning in line with the company strategy. Large projects and projects with focus on innovation are initiated and followed up by this department.
To support the develop of the digital business within Daikin, we are looking for an IT Systems Architect.
This new digital business will have 5 main area’s:
- Internet of Things
- Customer engagement
- Eco systems (like Google, Amazon, …)
- IT (Back Office systems)
- Intelligence (Data-information)
In line with the IT strategy your tasks as an Architect include:
- Guiding the digital initiatives within the organisation
- Analysing the current new digital requests, evaluating the impact towards our current architecture and defining the best solution for the future.
- Following new evolutions in the digital business world and mapping with our business.
- Define and defend, in close collaboration with Sales, Service and R&D the enterprise architecture.
- Preferably you have a master degree as an economist, engineer, computer scientist.
- You have an analytical and strategic spirit.
- You our eager to be part of the digital transformation of Daikin.
- Your interest in company processes and new digital solutions allow you to strive to an optimal use of data processing.
- You work pragmatically, without losing your interest for the most recent IT technologies. You can follow the necessary training for this. You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up planning.
- You are prepared to travel to Daikin group companies in Europe.
- You have analytic and communicative skills in English.
- Experience in similar IT-surrounding as key-user or as analyst is a plus.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Pre Sales Application Engineers (Air Conditioning & Applied Products)
Dublin - Ireland
Product Development Engineer Thermodynamics
Pilsen - Czech Republic