Anderlecht - Belgium
You will be part of a team of 7 experts in charge of the sales to our independent distributors in different territories.
The position is an international role. You will represent Daikin EMEA and deal with different cultures and new customers through EMEA region.
The three main axes of he position are
- Strategic: you will be the link between the EMEA Headquarter and the distributors by being responsible of the implementation of the Sales strategy on long and short time with them (pricing, marketing, route, analyses, following the budget …)
- Customer: you will deal with the customers and negotiate with them on different level (support, visit, proactiveness, partnership, developing new network, margin calculations, budget, …)
- Operational : you will become an expert on your market by accomplishing new projects, key accounts, preparing together with the distributor product launches,…
Your ultimate goal is to grow your business and maximise your market shares.
- You are an independent worker who is stimulated by new challenges, full of initiative, pro-active and always ready to grasp new opportunities.
- You are holding a Master’s degree (Business Management, …).
- You have an excellent knowledge of English.
- You have the flexibility to travel, up to 30% of your time.
- You are open minded and flexible to meet and work with new cultures.
- You are ready to work in an international environment in the office and on the market.
- You have sales ability or you have a strong commercial drive or you are sales oriented : young graduates are also welcome.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
International Sales Developer
Brussel - Belgium
International Business Operation Analyst
Brussel - Belgium