Anderlecht/Ostend - Belgium
We are looking for an International Compensation and Benefits Specialist to develop, implement and oversee policies and principles related to employees rewards and smart benefits in the Daikin Group. You will assess personnel needs and investigate market best practices, and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organisational trust and satisfaction.
The goal is to attract, retain and motivate high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing our company’s profile as best place to work.
You will work in our office in Brussels (with min 1 day/week presence in our office in Ostend).
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits (= reward) package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent reward philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Ensure that reward practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc), hereto working in close cooperation with HR Compliance colleagues
- Take the lead in various change and innovation projects related to reward, either initiated by the own expertise or upon the lead of the Strategic Business Partners or the HR Service Centers, working anyhow in close cooperation with both
- Investigate and advise in case of exceptions or cases that go beyond the existing policy or practice with reference to reward
- Take the lead in the reward strategy and yearly execution of this strategy for Daikin Group top management across EMEA
- Assess employees needs to find out what motivates and engages employees
- Both in a structurally way and ad hoc participate in and foresee necessary salary and labour market benchmark studies to monitor competitiveness of Daikin’s rewarding; as SME, provides training to other HR colleagues to make effective use of the benchmark tools available
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- With regard to benefits, looks for synergies for the Daikin Group across EMEA – manage international partnerships/contracts
- As reward process owner, is involved in digitization projects related to this subject
- Owner of the grading framework in EMEA
- Take the lead in projects to implement 1 grading framework for Daikin in EMEA
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
- Master degree with an economical background (business administration, finance,…)
- Proven working experience in an international environment as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist (min 5 years)
- Openness to guide change management with a flexible mindset and a “we can do attitude”
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job within an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France