Anderlecht - Belgium
Are you looking for a new challenge? We have exactly what you need, welcome at Daikin! The Heating SBU is looking for a new colleague!
The Heating SBU department is in charge of the Heating sales development throughout EMEA territory (main focus : EU & Turkey). This team of 8 persons is based in Brussels.
The main responsibility of the International Business Operations Analyst is to be the main liaison with the Daikin Europe Affiliates in driving the growth their heating business, meeting the agreed targets and exploring new sales routes.
You will be responsible for follow up of 4 affiliates throughout EMEA.
The position includes 4 axes
- The main responsibility of the International Business Operations Analyst is to be the main liaison with the Daikin Europe Affiliates in driving the growth their heating business, meeting the agreed targets and exploring new sales routes.
- You will be responsible for follow up of 4 affiliates throughout EMEA.
- The position includes 4 axes :
- Planning and follow up
- Prepare, propose and execute the budget action plans together with our Affiliates
- Negotiate and monitor local price strategy
- Challenge and monitor local sales route development strategy
- Prepare commercial actions with affiliates
- Coordinate the follow up of the actual results versus the budget and take proactive actions towards affiliates, in the field of
- Price & gross margin performance
- Market share development
- Supply forecast with affiliates and supply department
- Create and manage the link between the HQ and the affiliates through
- Developing local market understanding via market research, customer and exhibition visits
- Supporting the launch of new products, providing the basic product-technical information required
- Ensure smooth communication with Heating SBU product managers and with other Daikin Europe departments
- Generate systematic and ad hoc reports to present to Management
- Business project
- Undertake specific business projects with affiliates, especially in the field of dealer development strategy and execution, market share optimization
- Problem solver
- Help affiliates to solve their ad hoc issue in their local market or within our HQ organisation
- You have a Master Commercial Engineer or Economics with a practical interest in technology or an Engineer with the necessary commercial attitude;
- You have at least one successful work experience in Commercial or Business Analytic environment, young graduates and experienced persons are welcome;
- You are a pro-active worker with strong analytic and managerial skills, ready to take initiative and always ready to grasp new opportunities.
- Above all, you are communicative. Knowledge of English is mandatory. Knowledge of other European languagues is a strong asset. Knowledge of one other language is a plus.
- Willingness to travel approx. 25% (mostly short time travel)
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France