Anderlecht - Belgium
Within Daikin Europe the internal audit team provides assurance and advice concerning the governance, risk and internal control processes of the Daikin group companies within the EMEA region. We perform audit engagements based on a risk-based audit plan and report to the Audit Committee about the level of assurance of internal control. We provide added value by giving assurance or by providing valuable advice to strengthen the risk management and control framework.
- As internal auditor, you will execute internal audit missions throughout the EMEA region.
- You become a member of an international audit team based in Brussels.
- You obtain a deep understanding of the business processes, its risks and controls and assess its design and operational effectiveness and efficiency
- You produce clear, concise, and well-organized test work papers that conform to internal audit standards. This includes capturing and analyzing relevant data, mostly available in SAP and use results of data analytics during the audit.
- You issue internal audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management
- You come forward with high quality results: solid issues and strong improvement advice.
- You actively participate in other internal audit related supporting tasks such as planning, tools management, training etc.
- You report to the Internal Audit Manager
- You have at least 3 years of business experience in internal or external audit with a solid insight in business processes and internal controls.
- You are a good team player with very strong work ethics and always acting by example
- You have an open and active mind, passion for facts and figures, excellent analytical skills and proactive problem solving approach
- Moreover you are diplomatic, critical and a high level communicator.
- You are used to work on a pro-active and punctual way, independently as well as in team. You are used to achieve deadlines and have capacity to cope with big workloads.
- You are flexible and willing to travel (can be up to 40%).
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of other European languages is an asset.
- CIA certificate or other internal audit related certificates are a plus
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Interested in strengthening our team?
Send your application letter and CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR register at www.daikin.eu/jobs. Follow the instructions and your CV will be automatically transmitted to us.
Maybe see you soon, because think about it… Daikin’s got the talent!
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning, refrigeration and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our manufacturing facilities and sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France