Anderlecht - Belgium
The mission of the Internal Audit Department is to provide independent and objective assurance and consulting services that add value and improve the organisation’s operations. It helps the organisation accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the control, governance and risk management processes of the company
Within Daikin Europe, the Internal Audit team conducts audit engagements, at entity or process level, following a risk-based audit plan and report to the result of these assessments to the Audit Committee, Board of Directors and local Management.
- You will be part of a Brussels based international team that executes audits trough the EMEA region
- You deeply understand the business processes, their risks and controls.
Thanks to that knowledge you assess its design, operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- You develop clear, concise, and well-organized test work papers, in line with internal audit standards.
- You capture relevant data (mostly available in SAP), analyse it and use to substantiate your audit findings
- You create clear and concise internal audit findings that identify root causes and provide value to the organisation
- You come forward with high quality results: solid issues and strong improvement advice, which you will present to the management.
- You participate in other audit related ad hoc tasks such as planning, tools management, training developing audit work programs, etc.
- You report to the Internal Audit Manager.
- You have a Master degree and have at least 2 years of relevant experience in internal/external audit, internal control and/or risk management.
- You are a good team player with very strong work ethics and always act by example.
- You have an open and active mind.
- You approach problems in a proactive manner.
- You combine a passion for facts and figures with excellent analytical skills.
- You are diplomatic, critical and a high level communicator.
- You are flexible and willing to travel within the EMEA region (can be up to 40%).
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Any knowledge of other European languages is an asset.
- CIA certificate or other internal audit related certificates are a plus.
- Practical experience in Data Analytics and/or ERM implementation is a plus.
Daikin Europe N.V. offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Europe N.V. offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France