Ostend - Belgium
The International Mobility Team is responsible to support the employees who are temporally working abroad (the so-called expats and impats) before, during and after the international assignment. The team is responsible for drawing up the contracts and salary packages, they focus on social security and they have daily contact with the expats/impats to solve various questions and problems (e.g. regarding relocation). In the context of career follow-up, the team focuses on the further development and possibilities of the expats/impats. they help the expats every day with their questions and problems and they help with the career follow-up.
During this internship, you will have the opportunity to help with the wide range of different tasks: administrative tasks as well as working on different projects. The focus will be on the growing expat population from Daikin. In addition, we give you the opportunity to work independently and beside that we are open for your own input and ideas. Through your internship, you can count on the support, accompaniment and knowledge from your colleagues.
Who we are looking for:
- You are a motivated bachelor- or master student
- You are interested in HR
- You have a good knowledge of English
- You can work independently but you also like to work in team
- You can work accurate
- You are available for minimum three months
- You can work in Ostend
What we offer:
- An enjoyable working environment
- You can work on your own projects
- You are part of a young and fun team
- You are part of a multinational company where you can grow and learn a lot
- You will have many international contacts
If you are interested in this internship: don’t hesitate and send us your CV (and motivation letter) to HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
Hopefully we see you soon!
Brussel - Belgium
Business Developer - transport refrigeration
Brussel - Belgium