Anderlecht/Ostend - Belgium
We are looking for a new colleague to be part our newly set-up EMEA HR Center of Expertise (CoE). You are an HR Expert able to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide advice in the area of Talent & Organisational Development on an international level.
You will help Daikin bring everyday processes to the next level -optimize, digitalize, scale up- such as recruitment & onboarding and performance management, as well as implement strategic HR plans and corporate policies.
You will lead the HR Strategy in coordination with Management to guarantee the correct steps are being set and followed to be successful in our long term plans.
As part of the EMEA Headquarters’ CoE ambition, you will drive change and innovation in people-and organisation- related policies and practices, providing future-proof solutions & best practices in order to develop and support the realisation of both business’ and HR’ goals.
As part of a team of Experts covering different specialisations, you will work in our office in Brussels Anderlecht (with min 1 day/week presence in our office in Ostend; and 2 days/week working from home) and you will have the opportunity to travel to other European premises when needed.
In this role you will report to the CoE Talent and Organizational Development Manager.
- Design and help implement company policies for the Daikin Europe Group (EMEA scope) e.g. Research and recommend performance evaluation methods, employee appraisal systems; research and recommend recruitment and onboarding method.
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address people matters on an international level and bring them to implementation
- Be a process owner in areas like employer branding, talent acquisition, performance management, … and review systems and processes and make modifications to address business and people issues.
- Design plans and techniques to drive change and culture management.
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices.
- Monitor trends and advancements in the HR field and present new ideas.
- Master’s degree in human resources, business administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as HR consultant, HR advisor and Change Agent in project management.
- Openness to guide change management with a flexible mindset and a “we can do attitude”.
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices.
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis.
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and consulting skills.
- A real team player
- You work hard and also like to have fun at work 😊
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job within an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France