Warsaw - Poland
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology.
DENV is Daikin’s sales, development, and production headquarters for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa comprising headquarter offices in Brussels and Oostende, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region. Part of DENV is also Belgium based EMEA Corporate HR and Warsaw based Daikin Europe Business Support.
We are currently looking for two colleagues (F/M) who will join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS), which is a branch of DENV, at the position of:
HR Planning and Analytics Specialist
We are searching for two colleagues to join the team to be a backup (in the critical recurring processes) and support to one another. The responsibilities listed below will be divided between them with respect to each one preferences and competences.
- Monthly HR KPI reporting (incl. white collar personnel fluctuation in DENV and affiliates, Training KPI, fluctuation of DENV blue collar workers, absenteeism reporting of white and blue collars etc.)
- Monthly EMEA HC (head counts) reporting DENV in cooperation with Corporate Planning to manage pro-actively HC classification, in line with organizational changes and developments
- Monthly closing DENV HR provisions
- Draw up of the yearly DENV HR expenses budget and monthly analysis on the deviations
- Quarterly EMEA Manpower reporting to accounting for consolidation
- Cost responsible (which includes Purchase Order and vendor creation) for full DENV HR department
- HR administration for branches (e.g. IN-OUT administration)
- Structured cost follow-up & benchmarking of big suppliers in HR area
- Assistance in draw up DENV labor budget (interim period until new budget tool) – in future: support in the labor cost controlling & reporting activity on DENV level)
- Withholding tax scientific employees (DENV) – follow up on the ongoing process and focus on the further improvement & standardization of the reporting across DENV departments, implement more structured and frequent follow-up to reduce risk of losing benefit due to non-compliance
- Assistance in identifying opportunities in the Daikin Europe Group for HR related funds, grants (in the area of social security, taxes, training funds, innovation funds)
- Follow-up on EMEA Virtual Organization headcount and cost to improve & standardize reporting across DENV departments
- Watchtower for EMEA HR data quality which is available within the EMEA HR tool SuccessFactors
- Secure compliance in DENV labor cost process via J-Sox controls
- Other tasks related to HR planning and analytics
The position is located in HR team in Warsaw, however in this role you’re part of EMEA team, so you’ll work with HR team located in Belgium and the different HR departments throughout the EMEA region. Travelling to Belgium will be (sometimes) required.
Experience, education and technical skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- At least 2 -3 years of relevant experience (such as KPI, absences or head counts reporting in HR or finance team)
- Basic knowledge of accounting is a plus
- Ability and readiness to work with systems, reports and figures
- Very good Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP, Success Factors, People Analytics or PowerBI is a plus (readiness to develop in this area is a must)
- Fluency in English and Polish (written and spoken)
The role is designed for you if you:
- enjoy to work with the data as well as analyse and optimize processes
- have good communication skills (such as: active listening, clear and structured verbal and non-verbal communication) to be able to build good relations with different stakeholders in multicultural environment
- have good problem solving skill and can-do attitude
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France