Ostend / Anderlecht - Belgium
You will be part of the HR Center of Excellence, a team of HR Experts, covering different
specialisations, such as – next to Employment Law and International Mobility – Compensation & Benefits, HR IS & Analytics, and Talent Acquisition & Development.
In addition to your direct colleagues, you will have intensive professional contacts with the other HR Teams (Local and EMEA Service Center resp. HR Business Partners) and with the business leaders.
You will work in our office in Ostend or Brussels (with 1 day/week presence in Ostend).
- You provide hands-on, legal advice on local and international employment topics towards HR colleagues and management in the HQ and subsidiaries. These topics include aspects of contracting, social security, labour conditions, international mobility, suspension and termination of employment relations etc.,
- You assist in solving daily local and international employment questions from the business and other HR colleagues.
- You are involved in different (inter)national projects, e.g. legal compliant set-up of organisational structures, social law aspects of M&A’s, development of company rules under local and foreign labour laws, drafting in-company collective bargaining agreements, development of international employment policies, international pooling of employee benefits, etc.
- You proactively follow-up on the developments of Belgian and EU employment law to support a legal compliant implementation thereof in line with the business needs, and share your expertise within the HR division.
- You are the legal liaison for the HR division to follow up on corporate legal matters such as contract management, GDPR, J-Sox, information security and other risk management reporting activities.
- You actively contribute to the development of local and EMEA- process-improvements, implemented via specific projects, e.g. optimization and synergies for outsourced payroll of subsidiaries.
- A Master’s degree in Law
- Experience in international employment or a specialisation is a plus
- Good communication skills
- A hands-on personality, with a proactive approach
- A result and improvement-oriented mindset
- You learn fast in a challenging environment
- The skills of a team player and a networker, which enables you to maintain a good relationship with all your stakeholders
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal; any other language is highly appreciate
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job within an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France