Ostend - Belgium
Is HR your passion? Do you love to work in an international context? Do you wanna make the difference with your administrative skills? Then this vacancy is for you!
Every day, we are aiming to make a difference in the life of our employees working abroad.
Taking up a temporary international assignment is challenging. Therefore, our team wants to support its employees and their families as much as possible in all the related (HR & legal) administration and follow-up. This way, we are aiming to make their experience abroad great one.
Our main goal is to provide excellent customer experience by staying connected with the employees (and their families) and by providing them with the support they need at all times before, during and after their international assignment.
Since the number of our assignments is growing and our team, still has still a wish-list of great projects and many ideas, we are looking for an extra member to support us.
The main challenges in this important role are:
- Supporting the practicalities and follow up of the different steps of international assignments (including: contracting, immigration process, preparing remuneration packages, monitoring the
- re invoicing process, preparing the monthly payroll instructions, expense management, relocation matters,...)
- Contributing in the development of process-improvements and specific projects (f.e. evaluation process, on-off boarding, updating and developing manuals, …)
- Bachelor’s degree
- A keen interest in payroll and the tax- and legal impact of international employment
- Customer oriented communication
- Accuracy and an improvement-oriented mindset
- Being a Team player
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. There are flexible working hours and (partly) telework-possibilities. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Then we are looking for you as HR Assistant in our International Assignment Team
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France