Ostend - Belgium
Within our HR department we have our International Mobility & Benefits section. Within this section, you will be part of our HR Service Center team, taking care of a growing population of EMEA and global assignees. Next to your direct colleagues, you will have intensive contacts with the other HR colleagues (HR Business Partners, Payroll Administration, HR control & analytics, Compensation & Benefits , Employment law …) and with the business leaders.
- As a member of the HR-International Mobility team, you support the coordination of the day-to-day processes for our EMEA assignees (temporary assignments within the Daikin EMEA group)
- You participate in the day-to-day coordination of the different tasks related to employees on an international assignment, in accordance with legal requirements and existing company policies and procedures
- You support in the practicalities and follow up of the different steps of international assignments, including: contracting, immigration process, preparing remuneration packages, monitoring the reinvoicing process, preparing the monthly payroll instructions, expense management, relocation matters etc
- You support the contractual set-up and monitoring of intra-group international matrix-/network-structures
- You actively contribute in development of process-improvements implemented via specific projects
- You are graduated with a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in payroll, international employment or working with expats is a plus
- You have interest in payroll and the tax- and legal impact of international employment
- Your communication is to the point and customer oriented
- You are an accurate person, with an eye for detail and an improvement-oriented mindset
- You are hands on and have a proactive approach
- You are a fast learner in a challenging environment
- You are a team player and you maintain a good relationship with all your stakeholders
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. There are flexible working hours and (partly) telework-possibilities. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France