Ostend - Belgium
International Mobility team is responsible for coordinating successfully temporary assignments abroad in support of our EMEA business activities
You will be part of a team consisting out of 3 colleagues, taking care of a growing population of +/-50 impats and expats. Next to your direct colleagues, you will have intensive contacts with other HR colleagues (HR Business Partners, Payroll, Legal …) and stakeholders in the business units and external supporting agencies (e.g. moving companies…).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Together with the other team members, you are responsible for the successful coordination of the expatriate assignment life cycle - before, during and after the assignment.
- As central person of contact for our expats and impats, you follow-up on our international assignments starting from an open position until the expat’s/impat’s return, guaranteeing the ultimate expat experience.
- Your job exists out of a legal administration part (e.g. preparing and finalising contracts, salary packages, expense management, payroll preparation, advice on immigration …) in combination with a business partner role (analysing business needs, candidate’s selection, career follow-up, project work, networking with partners…).
- You will have a lot of international contacts, with our employees all over the world.
Education & experience
- Master level in Economics, Law or HR or Bachelor with relevant experience
- Experience in Expat management is a plus
- Genuine interest in payroll and the tax and legal impact of international employment
- Extended user of MS office tools (especially Excel)
Functional Knowledge and Skills
- Heart for customer service
- Self-starter with good planning and time management skills
- High data integrity with the ability to act as an advisor in a professional and confidential environment
- Proactive problem-solver
- Accurate / Precision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result and improvement-oriented
- English : fluent and overall communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel in Belgium and Europe
- A challenging working environment where a proactive work attitude is valued.
- flexible working hours
- salary optimization
- continuous personal development
- possibility to bring in your own ideas and solutions with respect to relevant processes, identified issues, benchmarking, partnerships ..
- Have an impact on the business
- Together with the team, make international careers successful for our employees
Brussel - Belgium
Business Developer - transport refrigeration
Brussel - Belgium