Grow with us!
Heating&Cooling Expert is an Official Daikin Sales Agent for Serbia and Montenegro.
Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
In order to support our increased presence in the Serbian market we are looking for a highly committed and responsible person to fulfil the function of the
Heating Sales Engineer (m/f)
- Development of existing customers with main focus on the Daikin Altherma heat pump range
- Acquisition of new customers (dealers and installers) for all heating product range (including heat pumps, underfloor heating, solar systems, convectors, gas boilers and other products)
- Promote Daikin heating product portfolio
- Give trainings to partners
- Constant observation of the Heating market and identification of new trends
- Providing equipment selection, pricing and pre sales support. Creating offers and analysis for dedicated customers
- Achieving sales targets, creating and executing action plan for heating product range.
- Leading sales negotiation and building strong relationships
- Maintaining high level technical knowledge of Daikin products and their application
- Close cooperation and constant information exchange with residential sales manager
- At least 5 years of experience in sales of heating systems
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Profound knowledge of hydraulics & flow- and control technology
- Knowledge of the Serbian heating market and good contacts in the heating sector
- Sales driven personality with well-developed communication and presentation
- Fluent English knowledge
- High level of self-motivation, persistence and organisation skills
- Pro-active, dynamic and team-oriented personality
- Preferable working experience in international company
- Very good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Driving license and willingness to travel extensively
- Preferable knowledge of SAP & Auto CADSAP & CAD
- Opportunities for your personal development
- Competitive salary and stimulating bonus based on the results
- A company car for 24h use, mobile phone and laptop
- Full time employment for the Sales Agent of world's No. 1 air conditioning company
- A long term perspective with pleasant working environment
- Additional benefits
If you would like to participate in the success of a friendly and dynamic team, we are looking forward to receiving your English application. Please be informed that only applications in English that meet above criteria will be taken into consideration.
This might also interest you
Dealer Sales Engineer for Commercial Product Range (m/f)
Service Engineer with focus on Heating (m/f)