Anderlecht - Belgium
The Corporate Planning department, located in Brussels, consists of several sections: Group Controlling, Business Analytics, Daikin Europe controlling, Corporate Communication as well as Internal control and SAP authorization office. These sections together coordinate the budget-making and execution for Daikin in the entire EMEA region (turnover of approx. of 4 billion EUR)
The department is responsible for drilling down the strategy into annual budgets and realizing the group targets. This is done in cooperation with all sales and manufacturing entities, as well as with other departments. As a backbone for group-wide reporting, the department takes care of the management of the sales-, margin-, and pricing data, as well as collecting and reporting market intelligence.
Our mission is to safeguard and manage profitability, via periodic reporting to top-management, close follow-up and by proposing countermeasure actions.
Furthermore, the department is responsible for the development and implementation of corporate governance and internal controls in the group (e.g. J-SOx and system access).
Finally, we also take on any project that is considered priority by top-management.
The vacancy is in the Group Controlling section of the department.
- You will be actively involved in the budgeting and result follow-up of the Group
- You will work in cooperation with the sales affiliates, factories of the Daikin Europe Group and also HQ departments (eg Sales Business Units, Supply, R&D planning, HR planning)
- You will prepare management reporting and ad-hoc analyses to be presented to DENV Top Management
- You will critically think along with the company and initiate and support decisions in line with the long term Strategy
- Furthermore, you will be involved in projects of different nature that are inherent to a diverse multinational company (eg roll-out of budgeting tool, transfer pricing topics, profitability per segment, headcount classification, set-up automated reporting)
- Finally, as part of the team, you will ensure the completeness and accuracy of the HQ controlling tools
- You will be located in Brussels
- You have a Master's degree
- You already have some years of experience in a similar role as controller or minimum 3 years of experience in an analytical position, preferably in audit (Big 4)
- You work accurate, have the ability to dig into the details without losing the helicopter view
- You possess excellent analytical skills and demonstrate good communication skills
- You are result-driven with a strong focus on improvements
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other EU languages are an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Excel is a must
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France