Anderlecht - Belgium
The legal department of Daikin Europe N.V. is looking for a Senior General Legal Counsel to strengthen its team in Brussels. The Legal Counsel reports to CLO of the Daikin Europe Group (Daikin Europe N.V. and its subsidiaries).
As Legal Counsel, you will work in the legal department of Daikin Europe N.V. located in Brussels. This department is in charge of the general legal support of the Daikin Europe Group, active in Europe, Middle East and Africa such as (1) monitoring and ensuring that the Group’s various activities are consistent with the (national and/or international) laws and regulations, (2) contract management, (3) assistance in various projects (new business processes) including M&A and (4) identifying (legal) risks, internal and external, which can cause a negative impact on the Daikin business and image.
Specifically as Legal Counsel you will be responsible for
- Managing IP portfolio (trademarks, designs, patents);
- Drafting, negotiation and finalization of all types of contracts for various departments such as software development agreements, license agreements, OEM, marketing agreements, terms and conditions, outsourcing agreement, applications and cloud solutions etc… in close collaboration with the business;
- Follow up and reporting on pending court cases and legal disputes related to the Daikin Europe Group;
- Legal aspects of new business processes and M&A;
- Belgian Master in law;
- You have at least 5 year of experience as in-house legal counsel in an international business environment with practical experience in IP and commercial law;
- You are perfect bilingual in French and English. Any other language is an asset;
- You have interest/experience in change management, AI, risk management;
- You are a dedicated Team player;
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills;
- You are proactive and business-minded.
- You are a good negotiator both internal and external.
Daikin Europe N.V. offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Europe N.V. offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France