Anderlecht - België
The Corporate Planning department, located in Brussels, consists of 5 sections: Strategic-, Corporate- and Sales Planning as well as Internal control and SAP authorisations office. These sections together coordinate the strategy making and execution for Daikin in Europe, Middle East and Africa region. The department is responsible for drilling down the strategy into annual budgets and realizing the group targets. This is done in cooperation with all sales and manufacturing entities, as well as with other departments. As a backbone for group-wide reporting, the department takes care of the management of the sales-, margin-, and pricing data, as well as collecting and reporting market intelligence. As mission, Corporate Planning safeguards and manages profitability, via periodic reporting to top-management, close follow-up and by proposing countermeasure actions.
Furthermore, the department is responsible for the development and implementation of corporate governance and internal controls in the group (e.g. J-SOx and system access). Finally, Corporate Planning takes on any project that is considered priority by top-management.
- You will be located in Brussels (Anderlecht) and will be actively involved in the budgeting and result follow-up of the Daikin Europe Headquarter entity (Corporate Planning section).
- You will be responsible for CAPEX follow up of the headquarter.
- You will be involved in the monthly management closing process and ensure data quality of our reports and systems.
- Perform ad hoc analyses
- Furthermore, you will be involved in projects of different nature that are inherent to a diverse multinational company.
- You have a master's degree in business economics/finance or controlling
- You are a recent graduate or have a first experience
- You work accurate, have the ability to dig into the details, without losing the helicopter view
- You are result driven with a strong focus on improvements
- Excellent command of English and Dutch
- You are an familiar with Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP FICO is an asset
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
This might also interest you
Service Engineer with focus on Heating (m/f)
Development Engineer HVAC
Ostend - Belgium