Ostend - Belgium
Within our EMEA Development Centre (EDC), and being part of EMEA Development Quality Department, the Facility Section is responsible for the Parts and Product Reliability Testing Facilities. DENV Facility; considers and realizes the future needs (build and refurbish Environmental, Sound, Capacity and other test room/equipment/area), maintains the machine park (both corrective & preventive), and realizes the required to optimize it’s performance (efficiency & effectiveness, KPI, PCDA, …). As EDC both the Quality, the Cost & the Delivery are top priority and as such, optimum simulation and test, are required to validate the innovative and newly developed products.
- Realise projects to reach operational excellence (productivity, efficiency & effectiveness):
- Immediate intervention when problems occurred with the test rooms
- Further automatization of the test set-up, the room & the machine park
- Realise projects on time (plan & keep QCD).
- Manage and coordinate service providers and suppliers to achieve company & EDC goals.
- Working in a team of facility engineers, taking care of the related communication from and to reliability-, development-engineers and management: discuss results & (possible) issues, propose solutions and share achievements.
- Determine your own work-plan in function of section, department & company action plan.
- You have an industrial engineering degree (electro-mechanics, automatization, …).
- You are a person with a strong technical interest, willing to lead and follow-up projects.
- You are driven to find solutions for technical problems and specific requirements.
- You enjoy playing an active role in projects and you have the requisite self-discipline to make timetables, put priorities and meet deadlines.
- You are a team player and have an openness to cooperate within the entire organization.
- You have a good knowledge of English (additional language, like Dutch, is a plus but no requirement)
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Service Engineer with focus on Heating (m/f)
Development Engineer HVAC
Ostend - Belgium