Anderlecht - Belgium
You will be working at the distributor sales department in charge of the sales to our independent distributors in different territories. Current vacancy is specifically for our Russian speaking territory (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus).
You will be responsible for the development of the distribution network for your countries, this by strengthening existing ones or by developing new ones. Your ultimate goal is to grow your business and maximise your market shares.
This function will require you to:
- Build a profound knowledge of your local market and its player.
- Preparation and execution of your sales strategy (pricing, marketing, route, …).
- Follow-up your actual results versus your budgets, be pro-active all the time.
- Support your distributors locally by attending dealer events and exhibitions, work together on projects and key accounts, prepare together product launches.
You are an independent worker who is stimulated by new challenges, full of initiative, pro-active and always ready to grasp new opportunities.
- You are holding a Master’s degree.
- You have a good knowledge of Russian and English.
- You have the flexibility to travel, up to 30% of your time.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Dealer Sales Engineer for Commercial Product Range (m/f)
Development Engineer HVAC
Ostend - Belgium