Ostend - Belgium
As an Environment Research Officer, you will be part of our Environment Research Center. The job location is preferably at our Ostend office, but working in our Brussels Office is possible with a willingness to come to Ostend.
- You will be part of a team that deals with energy, climate, health, safety Policies.
- You will be required to travel on irregular basis in Europe and Internationally.
- You will monitor the progress of new or revised energy, climate, health, safety tendencies that may influence our business.
- You will share Daikin’s vision and actions to become a carbon neutral company by 2050 with policy makers in the European, Middle East and African region. You will be assigned to work on different policies, relevant to energy, climate, health and safety. This also means that you will participate to various associations and stakeholder meetings organized by governments (including EU Commission and Parliament) for the relevant topics and cooperate with external consultants.
- You will actively participate in European and International standardization work such as CEN, ISO, CLC and IEC in relation to product safety, environment and performance.
- This means that you will evaluate and exchange views with various teams in Daikin Europe, and also participate in the global teams of Daikin in order to establish a clear direction. You will manage the strategies and seek the necessary approvals with higher Management. You are a contact to various departments in Daikin Europe, and to other companies of the Daikin group for those topics that you manage.
- You hold a master’s diploma and have a strong interest in energy and climate aspect related to refrigeration, heating and cooling solutions.
- Experience in air-conditioning, heat pumps or refrigeration sector is a plus.
- As a diplomatic person, you have good social, communicative and organizational skills.
- You are learning-minded, work in a pro-active and punctual way, independently as well as in a team.
- Good knowledge of English is necessary. Knowledge of other languages is a bonus.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. A salary in line with your experience and responsibilities, complemented with fringe benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France