Ostend - Belgium
Are you interested in working at Daikin Europe in the future?
Are you looking for a position within Engineering, Quality or our European R&D Center?
Are you looking for a new challenge to build your career in an international environnement?
Then you are the talent we will be looking for after the COVID-19 period.
As many companies, Daikin Europe has taken some countermeasures during the corona-crisis. That’s why all vacancies of our European Headquarter in Belgium are put on hold for now.
If you would be interested in these open positions at Daikin in the future, join our Talentpool and stay connected virtually! Send us an open application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you match the profile we’ll be looking for in the future, we plan a first call to discuss your interests and possible future opportunities at Daikin Europe!
- You obtained a Master degree within a technical field of Engineering (civil/industrial engineer, mechanics, electro-mechanical, thermodynamics,...)
- You are a person with a strong technical interest, willing to lead and follow-up a project.
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions and do the follow-up of projects.
- Knowledge of refrigeration and/or air conditioning is an asset.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English are essential for this position.
- We are open for both recent graduates and candidates with experience
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France