Ghent - Belgium
Daikin Europe (Ghent office) is looking for an EMC specialist.
You’ll be in charge of advising and supporting various HVAC equipment development teams to ensure EMC compliance for the EMEA market.
As our new EMC Specialist you will :
- Validate EMC best practices during PCB, switchbox and wireharness development
- Practical support of evaluating EMC testresults in Daikin and external testlabs
- Follow the practical impact of evolving EMC & RED standardisation in the EMEA region
- Support the Daikin aftersales network for EMC related issues
- Pragmatic approach to find and ensure pragmatic implementation for EMC countermeasures
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience.
- You have Theoretical and practical knowledge of all EMC related phenomena
- You have Knowledge of EMC & RED standardisation in the EMEA region
- You have Pragmatic knowledge for applying and/or advising best practices for EMC compliant electrical and electronic development
- You have hands on experience of implement quick EMC countermeasures
- It is nice if you have knowledge of power electronics
- You work accurately with an eye for details.
- You communicate clearly on high level with business senior management.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to define your own job and planning.
- You have communicative skills in English. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open-ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France