Ostend - Belgium
Are you interested in working at Daikin Europe in the future?
Are you looking for a position as planner, within Supply Chain, Service or Logistics?
Are you looking for a new challenge to build your career in an international environnement?
Then you are the talent we will be looking for after the COVID-19 period.
As many companies, Daikin Europe has taken some countermeasures during the corona-crisis.
That’s why all vacancies of our European Headquarter in Belgium are put on hold for now.
If you would be interested in these open positions at Daikin in the future, join our Talentpool and stay connected virtually!
Send us an open application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you match the profile we’ll be looking for in the future, we plan a first call to discuss your interests and future opportunities at Daikin Europe!
- You have a Master degree in Applied Economics, Commercial or Business Engineering.
- You have a passion for facts and figures and your analytical approach supports you in solving problems
- You have affinity with IT-applications. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You are eager to manage a broad range of business processes (demand and inventory planning, procurement, sales support, process optimization, cost and margin analysis, data processing, IT system set-up, etc).
- You have a customer focused attitude. You are well-organised and continuously looking for improvements on process level.
- You are familiar with the current software packets (MS office: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word).
- A good knowledge of English is required, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France