Ostend / Brussels - Belgium
Within the EMEA headquarter, digital marketing is responsible for the setup and coordination of digital technologies and innovations to support our sales persons to grow sustainable business and to make it easy and fun for our customers to do business with Daikin. This in close cooperation with our affiliated companies throughout the EMEA region. Within the past two years a B2B Ecommerce platform has been setup and rolled out which have proven to be a big success.
As we are just at the beginning of our Ecommerce journey and as we still see a lot of opportunities and potential (B2B & B2C) we are looking for an experienced Ecommerce business developer to reinforce the digital marketing team.
As a Ecommerce business developer you will be in charge for the further growth of our Ecommerce (B2B and B2C) platform within the EMEA market.
Your role includes:
- Look for opportunities by implementing new digital innovations and technologies related to Ecommerce.
- Translate the strategy into a monthly action plan and define clear targets (per shop/per country).
- Setup monthly action plan/budget meetings with the different country organisations to increase the performance and the turnover of their shop (in line with the set targets).
- Monitor the NPS (Net Promotor Score) performance of the various Ecommerce platforms compared to the set targets and use it as a base for improvement plans where required.
- Prepare the reporting and the communication on the actual results and future targets towards the different stakeholders (sr. management, countries,…)
- Propose and implement UX improvements & functionality scope increase , based on customer insights.
- Create and animate a Daikin Ecommerce community composed of different local Ecommerce responsibles.
- Master degree in (commercial) engineering, economics, IT or similar with proven experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the area of Ecommerce.
- You have experience and insights on different Ecommerce techniques (retargeting, automation, SEO, SEA,…)
- You have strong analytic skills.
- You have good communication skills and are a team player, but you can also work independently.
- You’re not a fan of status quo, you’re continuously looking for improvements and out-of-the-box thinking
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- You are OK with short stays abroad.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
This position is based in Ostend or Brussels but with frequent travel between the 2 sites
(Brussels 40% / Ostend 60%).
Information Security Officer
Ostend - Belgium