Zanotti - Italy
Zanotti SPA, part of the Daikin group and leader in the sector of commercial, industrial and mobile refrigeration machines, is looking for Pegognaga (MN) headquarters for mechanical engineer to be included in the technical office as designer of refrigeration units for transport application.
As a Design Engineer, you will be in charge of:
- Project planning
- Definition sizing of system components (eg. Compressors, heat exchangers, piping ...)
- Layout development
- Approval of the executive drawings, coordinating internal and / or external designers
- Development of regulation algorithm in collaboration with the electrical and software designer
- Preparation of prototypes and supervision of tests in collaboration with the laboratory
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Test supervision at external laboratories for ATP product certification
- Continuous improvement of the product in collaboration with quality and after sales
- Preparation of purchase specifications for suppliers
The resource will work with the team of mechanical designers and report to the technical manager.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate is a mechanical engineer who has gained at least 5 years’ experience in designing in plant or manufacturing companies, preferably in the refrigeration and HVAC sectors. Knowledge of 3D CAD programs and PLM systems will be an advantage.
Language Skills and Education
Italian, English (B2)
Msc Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Who are we
Zanotti has a great experience and it is synonym of undiscussed quality, reliability and safety in manufacturing refrigerating equipments for food industry.
The main business of our company consists of the most appropriate use of "cold" for refrigeration and storage of agro-foodstuffs, drying and seasoning of cold cuts and cheese, grain chilling in silos and truck refrigeration.
Interested in this job?
This might also interest you
Design Engineer Commercial Refrigeration
Zanotti - Italy
Heating & RnE Product Manager
Nanterre - France