Ostend - Belgium
The Marketing & Customer department at Daikin Europe N.V. in Ostend (Belgium) supports and directs the marketing & customer activities within the EMEA Region. This in close collaboration with our affiliated companies within the different European countries.
It is our ambition to setup premium & personalised digital touchpoints for our B2B and B2C customers to allow them to interact with our Brand in an optimized and easy way. In order to reach this ambition it will be key to pro-actively gather customer data (profile, behaviour), to centralise it, to analyse it and use it to drive additional business opportunities and personalised customer experiences.
Do you have the talent to help us in the setup of this 360° customer view and the data analysis behind than you are the person we are looking for to strengthen our data management team.
As Customer Data Lead & Analyst you are responsible for:
- The definition, setup and optimization of our Customer Identity an Access Management system for B2B and B2C (incl. single sign on, role and profile management, central consent management,…)
- The setup of a customer data platform to centralise all customer data (profile, behaviour) into one platform (setup of 360° customer view)
- Within the above you are responsible for the alignment with the different business stakeholders to detect the business requirements and to define the “to-be” processes. Based on this you assist in shaping the customer data architecture together with our IT division.
- Assuring that the customer data is up to date and consistent within all the different systems and platforms dealing with customer data (setup of the “golden record”).
- Setup of a customer data analysis process (using machine learning and A.I) to detect behaviour patterns allowing to detect business opportunities and personalised customer interactions.
- You work closely together with the digital conversion & Ecommerce colleagues to leverage the gained customer insights.
- Follow up on the “quality of operation” of the deployed technologies. Manage and follow up issues and changes on the systems.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a challenging next step where you can hold responsibility for a successful brand.
- You have a master degree, preferably in (Business) Engineering with a passion for data analytics.
- You have knowledge/experience on Customer Identity and Access Management, Customer Data Management and Customer Data Platforms.
- You have knowledge/experience on Big Data and Machine Learning and you are able to detect patterns and insights out of this Big Data.
- You have good organizational & planning skills, experience in project management is a plus.
- You can work independently, but keep an open communication and reporting.
- You work in a customer oriented way.
- You have a proven ability to drive new ideas and translate them into integrated concepts .
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. Any other language is highly appreciated.
- As you will operate in an international organisation, occasional travelling is part of the job.
- Above all, you are a team player.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France