Warsaw - Poland
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of its residential, commercial and industrial clients.
DENV is Daikin’s sales, development, and production headquarters for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa comprising headquarter offices in Brussels and Oostende, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for a colleague who will join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS), which is a branch of DENV, in the position of:
Controlling and Reporting Specialist
The aim of the role is to support the activities of the Corporate Planning department, responsible for drilling down the strategy into annual budgets and realizing the group targets in cooperation with all sales and manufacturing entities, as well as with other departments of Daikin. As a backbone for group-wide reporting, the department takes care of the management of the sales-, margin-, and pricing data, as well as collecting and reporting market intelligence. Corporate Planning safeguards and manages profitability, via periodic reporting to top-management, close follow-up and by proposing countermeasure actions. Furthermore, the department is responsible for the development and implementation of corporate governance and internal controls in the group (e.g. J-SOx and system access).
As a Controlling and Reporting Specialist you will be responsible for several standardized processes and you will closely cooperate with multiple stakeholders. You will:
- collect & compile numerous data in order to prepare agreed reports
- attentively interpret & analyse data aiming at finding dependencies and deviations
- ensure data quality of our reports and systems
- prepare and publish management reporting and ad-hoc analyses
- actively involved in the budgeting and result follow-up in the Daikin Europe Group
- provide support to process standardization initiatives
Experience, education and technical skills
- Min. Bachelor degree in business economics or similar
- Some years of experience in a similar role or experience in an analytical position (preferably in controlling or audit department)
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel is a must with ability to create and maintain reporting, using complex formulas
- Knowledge of SAP BW and BO is a plus
- Good command of English (oral and written)
- Fluency in Polish is a must
- Good communication skills, not afraid to ask questions and raise issues
- Being a team player but with ability to work independently and organise own tasks to respect deadlines
- Critical mindset with ability to challenge procedures and suggest improvements
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to detect problems quickly and appropriately judge if you can solve them independently or ask for support
- Accuracy and attention to details
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France