Brussels/Anderlecht - Belgium
The Corporate Planning department is located in Brussels.
The department is responsible for drilling down the strategy into annual budgets and realizing the group targets. This is done in cooperation with all sales and manufacturing entities, as well as with other departments. As a backbone for group-wide reporting, the department takes care of the management of the sales-, margin-, and pricing data, as well as collecting and reporting market intelligence.
Our mission is to safeguard and manage profitability, via periodic reporting to top-management, close follow-up and by proposing countermeasure actions.
Furthermore, the department is responsible for the development and implementation of corporate governance and internal controls in the group (e.g. J-SOx and system access).
Finally, we also take on any project that is considered priority by top-management.
We are looking for a Controlling Analyst to join our Business Analytics section of the department.
- You will be located in Brussels and will be actively involved in the budgeting and result follow-up of several affiliates in the Daikin Europe Group.
- You will prepare management reporting and ad-hoc analyses.
- You will be member of different teams, who are involved in SAP projects at Headquarter and affiliates in the OTC domain:
- You will play a key role with the introduction of Account Based COPA during the upcoming SAP S4 migration
- You will be CO Key-user in the SAP roll-outs at our daughter companie
- You will discuss changes requested by the business and translate this together with the IT Center into SAP solutions.
- You are prepared to travel abroad (15% of your time) and/or to the production site in Ostend occasionally if projects or meetings require this.
- You have a Master's degree in business economics, finance or controlling
- You already have some years of experience in a similar role as controller or SAP key-user, or minimum 3 years of experience in an analytical position
- You have a good user experience of SAP modules SD, FI, CO and BW. Technical knowledge on SAP set-up in FI and CO is an asset
- You work accurate, have the ability to dig into the details without losing the helicopter view
- You possess excellent analytical skills and demonstrate good communication skills
- You are a team player but you’re also able to work independently
- You are result-driven with a strong focus on improvements
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other EU languages are an asset
- Knowledge of MS Excel is a must
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
Interested in joining our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the EMEA headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Heating & RnE Product Manager
Nanterre - France
Digital Marketing Project Manager
Nanterre - France