Anderlecht - Belgium
The Commercial Business Development Department’s main mission is to fundamentally strengthen the sales of Daikin DX products for commercial applications (VRV, Sky-Air, Rooftops, Ventilation).
Within this effort, DENV Consulting Sales Section promotes the main Daikin product advantages and customer benefits towards the different Daikin Affiliates/Distributors/International key accounts across EMEA region, in order to achieve higher benefit out of the local market potential.
In the future DENV Consulting Sales Section aims to give added value to our EMEA organization by proposing differentiating services (eg CFD simulations, Green buildings advice for schemes like BREEAM/LEED, Return Of Investment calculations, Acoustic studies, etc.) and showing leadership in HVAC application knowledge (commercial/industrial).
The DENV Consulting Sales Section aims to create a strong internal network within Daikin EMEA including best-practice sharing, training execution and roll-out of key customer/project support.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Ghent, Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
- Promotion of Daikin products and applications in EMEA market, which includes also growing markets like CIS countries, Middle-East, Africa.
- Technical advice for specifiers/decision makers/international key accounts with regard to Daikin products and applications.
- Gets accreditation for green building schemes like BREEAM-LEED and follows up these type of projects together with Daikin affiliates.
- Organizes (virtual/physical) international seminars for specifiers/investors at top Daikin references, together with DENV Marketing.
- Gives (virtual/physical) technical and commercial training to specifiers/distributors/contractors.
- Learns to use various software tools for product selection, ROI calculation, CFD simulation and provides individualized support for key project/account.
- Facilitates communication on international projects (designed in one country and built in another country), making the liaison between the international consulting companies and local affiliates.
- Upon normalization of sanitary situation, the expected travel ration is around 25% of time.
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive; additional duties may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time, and from location to location.
- Master degree in Engineering with sales interest
- A first experience or affinity with HVAC applications in commercial/industrial buildings or Green building accreditation is a plus
- Knowledge of Acoustics / CFD software will be considered as an important “plus”.
- You’re an absolute team player
- High interest in business development in a customer centric approach.
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ in Brussels and are flexible to travel.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France