Warsaw - Poland
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of its residential, commercial and industrial clients.
DENV is Daikin’s sales, development, and production headquarters for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa comprising headquarter offices in Brussels and Oostende, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for a colleague who will join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS), which is a branch of DENV, in the position of:
Business Travel Administration Specialist
As a Business Travel Administration Specialist you will be responsible for:
- daily review and management of incoming travel requests, using various IT tools;
- correct and timely booking of different travel arrangements (flights, hotels, taxis, rental cars);
- administrative follow-up of approvals for the requests;
- ensuring that travels are properly confirmed and booked in compliance with internal procedures.
You will be interacting closely with employees of Daikin Europe Headquarters for whom you will be managing the travels. You will discuss with the requestors their needs, propose alternative solutions and proactively think of other arrangements they might need.
Experience, education and technical skills
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 1 year of experience as an assistant or in travel agency/department;
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Cytric (part of Amadeus) would be an asset;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must, as you will contact employees (mostly e-mail communication) and vendors on a daily basis;
- Fluency in Polish.
The role is designed for you if you are a service minded person and you really enjoy giving support to others, solving problems and looking for the best possible solution.
You are the perfect match if you have:
- strong administration and organisation skills (to keep track of the requests and organise your work);
- good communication skills: you are not afraid to ask questions/not afraid to raise concerns;
- ability to build and maintain good relationships with a large number of business stakeholders;
- time management skills: ability to organise own tasks and deadlines and prioritize tasks;
- flexibility and stress resistance: you may be dealing with changing deadlines and requests as well as with urgent requests;
- good at working independently as well as in a team.
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France