Ghent / Ostend - Belgium
The EMEA Development Control department is part of the Daikin's European Development Centre.
The responsibility of the EMEA Development Control department is to provide the necessary support for our development groups; which involves:
- resource (budget, manpower) planning and follow-up
- guarantee and improve internal processes and systems
- planning and requirement setting for new development projects
- making of installation and operation manuals for our products
- monitor, visualize and report the planning and execution of development projects
The job location is Oostende, but you are also required to go to our Brussels office and/or Ghent office if needed. In 2023 the R&D department will move to a new building in Ghent. The job location will then be Ghent with occasional trips to Oostende or Brussels.
As a business Process Officer you constantly contribute to the optimisation of the processes and related systems within our EMEA Development Center. This by observing and analysing all our different activities. As the European Development Centre is spread over four locations in Europe, it’s our challenge to standardize these processes and systems in each base.
Additionally you consolidates and provide regular report on the development progress (planning and execution) of running projects.
- You guard and manage the monitoring of the different processes within our Development Center. This includes:
- Identifying and integrating of existing and new processes and related software tools
- If necessary, formalising and writing the processes in cooperation with different sections of the department;
- Keeping our processes up-to-date
- Follow up and support of the implementation
- Keeping an eye on the budget
You will be involved in the following projects:
- Review & improve Design Review control and related design procedures
- Integrate & improve the development project cost follow-up
- Efficiency improvement for design master data management in our development center
- Organize & improve training for newcomers
- Organize & improve management reporting for the development projects (KPI)
- ISO management (preparation of audits, document control
- You obtained a Master degree, preferably with an economical background.
- You have an analytical mindset with an interested in systems, planning, processes and IT.
- You don’t have a problem doing administrative tasks.
- Experience with specific software packages is not required. But having knowledge of CAD, PDM, PLM, PPM systems is definitely an asset.
- You are communicative and you have good knowledge of English. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- This function is also open for Young Graduates.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France