Ostend - Belgium
Within Daikin Europe NV the Service Operations Division is the appreciated point of contact for our customers within the EMEA region (distributors and national subsidiary companies). They will be helped through our helpdesk, training programs in our Daikin Academy and on-site. Furthermore the warranty treatment and the European Spare Parts Supply Chain belong to the responsibilities of the Service Operations Division.
The Spare Parts Department ensures that the required spare parts are timely available across our European distribution network. Our department can be seen as a small company within the company, which offers a wide variety of processes: from planning & procurement to sales and delivery, from IT implementations to reporting. This will allow you to quickly gain a 360° view on the involved business processes. The customer service section in our headquarter supports our affiliates in both selection and order follow-up related questions.
After an intensive training period, you are acquainted with the different spare parts processes with specialisation in customer support. As a member of our team you are key in our journey to further optimize our processes and adapt to a continuous changing environment. Some examples of the projects that could be assigned to you are:
- Improvement projects on existing processes or the set-up new processes in terms of customer service level or efficiency after thorough data analysis.
- Ensure the spare parts processes are integrated after company acquisition.
- Integrate new business requirements into our processes.
- Represent spare parts in cross department (IT-) projects from planning through testing up to implementation phase.
- Set-up and manage KPI’s and management reports. With your analytical skills you can find root causes in order to set-up structural solutions.
- Frequent discussions on international level with internal colleagues, affiliate companies and customers are part of the job to come to solutions and agreements.
- All above fit in the Spare Parts strategy development, that will be a component of your function.
- In co-operations with all stakeholders you draw the correct conclusions, which serve as basis for the planning of new spare parts improvements and activities.
- You have a Master degree in Applied Economics or Commercial Engineering and you are eager to improve a range of business processes.
- You have a passion for facts and figures and your analytical approach supports you in solving problems. Experience or knowledge in process improvements or optimisation projects is a plus.
- You have a customer focused attitude and are persistent to find solutions for our customers.
- You are well-organised and continuously looking for improvements on process level.
- You are open and positive minded.
- You have the necessary communication skills to work smoothly in team.
- Your communication is to the point and customer oriented.
- A good knowledge of English is required, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- You have affinity with IT-applications. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You are familiar with the current software packets (MS office: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, Power BI).
We offer you a true challenge; a job with opportunities for growth in the European headquarters of an international company. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. Your competitive salary will be supplemented with an extensive package of extralegal advantages.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France