Anderlecht - Belgium
Feel like taking on new horizons? Then we might have the perfect job for you, right here at Daikin Europe!
The SBU Controls & Ventilation develops solutions for the different markets which Daikin serves, by complementing Heating, AC and Refrigeration products with Controls and Ventilation packages. A good market knowledge of the different EMEA regions covered by Daikin Europe is essential to make the right developments.
- You develop the Sales strategy for your market.
- You contribute and give your support to marketing and communication.
- You participate in the training session and in the creation of e-learning material.
- After the development cycle, which you will follow-up closely, you will prepare the successful launch into the market, for example by supporting the affiliates with the right technical & commercial arguments.
- You document and align the business strategy and present this to management.
- You participate in product development and market investigation.
- Staying up-to-date with the current/upcoming EU and international legislations regarding energy and air comfort requirements is a must for successful launch and securing product sales.
- You collaborate with Heating, Commercial DX and Applied SBU to propose and promote residential, commercial and industrial complete solutions that include ventilation.
Your activities will involve meetings in various formats (VC, face-to-face) with the various stakeholders in the development, marketing and sales cycles. These will be based in Belgium and abroad.
- You are an engineer with strong economic interest, or an economist with technical interest.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the area of residential and/or commercial ventilation.
- You have strong analytic skills, technical and sales related.
- You are a born diplomat with excellent social, technical and communicative skills.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- You are willing to travel up to 25% of your time in order to get to know the market.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Dealer Sales Engineer for Commercial Product Range (m/f)
Field Sales Person (Air Conditioning & Applied Products)
Dublin - Ireland