Brussels/Anderlecht - Belgium
The Corporate Planning department, located in Brussels, consists of several sections: Group Controlling, Planning, Business Analytics, Strategic Planning, as well as Internal control and SAP authorization office. These sections together coordinate the strategy-making and execution for Daikin in the entire EMEA region.
The department is responsible for drilling down the strategy into annual budgets and realizing the group targets. This is done in cooperation with all sales and manufacturing entities, as well as with other departments. As a backbone for group-wide reporting, the department takes care of the management of the sales-, margin-, and pricing data, as well as collecting and reporting market intelligence. Our mission is to safeguard and manage profitability, via periodic reporting to top-management, close follow-up and by proposing countermeasure actions.
Furthermore, the department is responsible for the development and implementation of corporate governance and internal controls in the group (e.g. J-SOx and system access).
Finally, we also take on any project that is considered priority by top-management.
The vacancy is in the Planning section of the department.
- You will be located in Brussels (Anderlecht) and will be actively involved in the budgeting and result follow-up of Sales and Margin across the group.
- You will be following up the Sales offices In Ireland, Finland and Hamburg.
- You will prepare management reporting and ad-hoc analyses.
- You will critically think along with the company and initiate and support decisions.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in projects of different nature that are inherent to a diverse multinational company.
- You have a master's degree in business economics, finance or controlling
- You already have a first experience in a similar role as controller or an analytical position
- You work accurate, have the ability to dig into the details, without losing the helicopter view
- You are result-driven with a strong focus on improvements
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other EU languages is an asset.
- You are an familiar with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP BO/BI is an asset
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
Interested in joining our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the EMEA headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Heating & RnE Product Manager
Nanterre - France
Digital Marketing Project Manager
Nanterre - France