Warsaw - Poland
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of its residential, commercial and industrial clients.
DENV is Daikin’s sales, development, and production headquarters for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa comprising headquarter offices in Brussels and Oostende, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for new colleague (F/M) to join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS),
which is a branch of Daikin Europe NV. : Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst you will be part of virtual Business Analytics Team and working on a daily basis with our Colleagues in Daikin office in Brussels as well as affiliates (Daikin entities) in various European countries. You will be responsible for supporting the affiliates in implementation and us of SAP CRM module used for reporting primary on sales, pre-sales but also other domains such as manufacturing, supply, etc.
You will drive administration, reporting, improvements and development of CRM module. In particular You will:
- acquire in-depth knowledge of several SAP modules, with special attention to SAP CRM and Daikin Business Warehouse (BW) and use your knowledge to support Daikin affiliates in questions related to use of those environments; the questions may concern day-to-day use of SAP but also more complex issues such as setup of new reports,
- manage complex problems, as well as facilitate and improve business processes,
- be involved in the roll-out of BO Webi and development of PowerBI reports. You will be involved in regression testing prior to roll-out of SAP CRM to new affiliates or release of new functionalities of the module by IT,
- be responsible for maintenance of BO and PowerBI reports in several SAP domains in cooperation with the business stakeholders,
- together with Daikin IT Department, you will implement solutions for addressed problems,
- explore new tools and functionalities to improve current reporting structure.
Experience, education and technical skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics, IT, Finance, Accounting or similar
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Prior experience with SAP modules BI/BO/BW (Business Warehouse). Knowledge of SAP SD/CRM would be an advantage
- Proven experience in data analysis, or as a SAP Key User (Junior/Regular)
- Good written and verbal English command (to communicate effectively on a daily basis)
- Capability of managing high pressure and short timelines with the willingness to be flexible
- Orientation on results and high focus on improvements
- Strong time management and problem solving abilities, including ability to work on solution for complex issues
- Focus on details
- Ability to build partnership relations with various stakeholders and communicate effectively across different levels of organization
- Ability to understand and challenge the requirements of customers and to formalize the final solution
- Project management knowledge would be an asset
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France