Anderlecht - Belgium
Daikin Europe is looking for a Business Analyst for International Key Accounts for its offices in Brussels. As a Business Analyst, you’ll be part of our International Key Account Team and you’ll have a variety of back office tasks within the team: Key Account Sales Management, periodical reporting, tender preparations, …. Our ideal candidate, is not only capable to work with numbers but he/she is also able to translate them and analyse them correctly. Moreover, you are a team player who is capable to work autonomously and you have good communication skills.
- You’ll be taking care of the management of the Key Account sales-, margin-, and pricing data, as well as collecting and reporting market intelligence.
- Your mission is to safeguard Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activities linked to Key Account business within the whole Daikin Europe group.
- You’ll prepare periodical reporting for the management on your activities and responsibilities, while keeping a critical but open mindset so you can propose countermeasure actions and process improvements when needed.
- You’ll provide support to internal and external customers with ad-hoc analyses.
- You’ll prepare tender offers in cooperation with the Key Account Manager
- You’ll be involved as business analyser of several strategic projects set up to develop Key account sales across EMEA region.
- You’ll know the in's-and-out's of the Daikin sales organisation. You’ll be working closely together with and support the Key Account managers of Daikin Europe as well as the Daikin affiliate Key Account teams.
- You have a Master degree, preferably in business economics.
- You work in an accurate manner: you have the ability to dig into the details without losing the helicopter view.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and demonstrate good communication skills
- You can transfer data in executive summary and valuable information for decision making
- You are a team player but you’re also able to work independently
- You are result-driven with a strong focus on improvements
- You are customer oriented and you are interested in Sales/Key Account management.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other EU languages are an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- Knowledge of SAP is a nice to have
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Field Sales Person (Air Conditioning & Applied Products)
Dublin - Ireland
Pre Sales Application Engineers (Air Conditioning & Applied Products)
Dublin - Ireland