Anderlecht - Belgium
The Corporate Planning department, located in Brussels, consists of several sections: Group Controlling, Business Analytics, Strategic Planning, Daikin Europe controlling, as well as Internal control and SAP authorization office. These sections together coordinate the strategy-making and execution for Daikin in the entire EMEA region.
The department is responsible for drilling down the strategy into annual budgets and realizing the group targets. This is done in cooperation with all sales and manufacturing entities, as well as other departments in Daikin Europe. As a backbone for group-wide reporting, the department takes care of the management of the sales-, margin-, and pricing data, as well as collecting and reporting market intelligence.
Furthermore, the department is responsible for the development and implementation of corporate governance and internal controls in the group (e.g. J-SOx and system access).
Finally, we also take on any project that is considered priority by top-management.
The vacancy is in the Business Analytics section of the department.
- The department is playing a leading role in the roll-out of reports. You will further develop reports in several SAP domains in cooperation with the different business stakeholders.
- You are in close cooperation with business to understand their needs and requirements. You are able to look at these needs and requirements in the perspective of business and in the perspective of functional requirements.
- You will be member of different project teams, who are involved in SAP projects at Headquarter and affiliates, and be responsible to set-up and validate reporting in mainly sales and pre-sales domain.
- Together with our IT department you search what tools, functionalities and data the business needs to analyse and steer the business. At Daikin we aim to continuously improve and be at the forefront of new developments.
- You'll be the driver behind the move towards more data driven business in EMEA.
- You will promote the development of innovative new data and reporting platforms in collaboration with business and IT across all departments and Daikin Affiliates.
- You have a master degree in Business Economics, Finance, Accounting, Math or Data Science
- You already have some years of experience in a financial or highly analytical role
- You have a proactive and out of the box thinking mindset
- You have the ability to understand & challenge the needs of customers and to formalise the derived requirements
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- You have user experience of SAP modules BI/BO. SD/CRM knowledge is a plus
- You are result-driven with a strong focus on improvements
- You have good knowledge of English, knowledge of other EU languages are an asset.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France