Anderlecht & Ostend - Belgium
Feel like taking on new horizons?
Then we might have the perfect job for you here at Daikin Europe!
Daikin is a leading heating, ventilation and air conditioning manufacturer.
Within the EMEA headquarter, the Marketing & Customer Department is responsible for the marketing & customer EMEA strategy, set up & monitoring of digital technologies and innovation.
- Implement and optimize the Daikin brand strategy for the EMEA region across the our different divisions, brands, SBUs and product lines
- Being the 'brand guardian', you need to maintain brand integrity across all company marketing and communications initiatives. This includes brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition
- Set up brand KPIs, report them towards top management and oversee ROI of all branding efforts in DENV and the local affiliates
- Set up and execute market research in order to follow-up on the Daikin brand perception, awareness and share of voice both individually as in collaboration with our HQ in Japan
- Execute competitor brand and customer insights analysis (quali, quanti and analysis)
- Coach & follow-up Affiliate Brand ambassadors & Marketing teams
- Set up & lead the EMEA brand governance structure
- Supervise the EMEA A&P budget for Brand spending
- Set up and coordinate pan-EMEA brand campaigns
- Ensure all Brand materials are consistent with strategy, on time & within budget, legally compliant and developed with input from both all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and ensure excellence in brand plan implementation & activations "from A to Z"
- Collaborate with agencies in plans execution (ATL, media, PR, social media, activation)
- Participate in and/or selectively lead other assigned projects important for brand or portfolio development
- Establish, develop and manage a small EMEA Brand team (1-2 FTE to be recruited)
- You preferably have a Master degree in Marketing, Communication or Commercial Science.
- Ideally you have 5-7 years’ experience in marketing as Brand Manager
- You have international background and/or EMEA experience in midsize to large B2B2C or B2C companies.
- You have strong strategic and analytical skills with business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- You are self-organized and autonomous, with a strong problem solving approach, but above all, you are a team player, with the ability to manage different projects on different levels.
- You have knowledge of delivering memorable brand experiences, social media campaigns, advertising campaigns, media planning, and brand tracking tools.
- You have a proven track record of consumer engagement planning, innovative thinking, (brand) research, program development and execution and a strategic approach to brand building programs
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic with a "can-do" mentality, with an innovative, creative and out of the box approach
- You have a proven ability to interact and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels to create cross-team collaboration while driving projects to conclusion.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal and you have strong presentation skills. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- Location: Brussels (with 1-2 days/week presence in Ostend)
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.