Anderlecht - Belgium
The Distributor Sales Department is in charge of the sales to all independent Distributors in the territory of Daikin Europe NV.
The Distributor Sales team is located in Brussels.
- The main responsibility of the Area Sales Responsible is to grow the business and maximizing the market shares, through the network of distributors, either by strengthening existing ones or by developing new ones or a combination of both. You will be part of a team of 6 Area Sales Responsible, each responsible for their region(s). This function will require to:
- Establish a sound partnership with your distributor(s)
- Build a profound knowledge of the local markets and its players.
- Prepare, plan and implement the most appropriate commercial strategies (sales route, pricing, marketing, ...).
- Support the distributors locally in :
- Dealer events and exhibitions
- Product Launches
- Securing key projects and key accounts
- Strict follow-up of the actual results versus the budget, including keeping an eye on the operational & planning flows determining the results (market demand, forecast, payments, quality, …)
- Have the flexibility to travel – up to 30% of your time.
- You just graduated from a Master in Economics or Commercial Engineering; or you already acquired a first professional experience in a similar function.
- You have a strong interest in technology and a commercial attitude.
- You are an independent worker who is stimulated by new challenges, full of initiative, pro-active and you are always ready to grasp new opportunities.
- Above all, you are communicative - definitely in English. Other European languages or Russian are a plus.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France