Ostend - Belgium
Are you ready for a new challenge in your career?
If the answer is yes - you are at the right place!
We are looking for a new colleague to join our HR team as an HR Officer Planning & Analytics.
- You will be responsible for the planning, draw up, analyses and reporting of the financial and cost aspects of the human resources management (labour cost), in relation to the yearly total company budget of Daikin Europe
- You are responsible for the draw up and monthly reporting of the Daily operational expenses of the HR division of Daikin Europe
- You are responsible for the monthly manpower reporting for the entire Daikin group located in the EMEA-region
- You will be involved in the development of management reportings and HR key figures (value added HR dashboard) for the EMEA region. Reportings and HR key figures will be based on the international HR tool SuccessFactors which Daikin introduced as a group-wide tool for different HR processes
- You will be involved on the research into the application of subsidies related to labour cost (payroll tax & social security) for the EMEA region and develop follow-up/reporting tools for the local organization
- Furthermore, you will be involved in projects of different nature that are inherent to a diverse multinational company
- You have a master's degree in Economics, Business Administration or related areas (Basic knowledge of accounting is a plus)
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position, with interest and affinity for personnel related budgets and data, ...
- You work accurate, have the ability to dig into the details
- You are result driven with a strong focus on improvements
- You have good communication and social skills and are a team player, but you can also work independently
- Excellent command of English and Dutch
- You are familiar with PowerPoint, advanced knowledge in Excel and basic knowledge in Power BI
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France