Ostend - Belgium
Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
- You work in a team of experts and use your problem solving mentality to support our EMEA colleagues in advanced troubleshooting. This support can be done on site or in the office by phone, e-mail, chat, …
- You are responsible for the knowledge transfer between R&D and all EMEA countries by creating service manuals, providing service trainings and a 3rd line helpdesk
- You will work together with the quality departments of our factories to anticipate market complaints and claims.
- You see opportunities for innovation and improvements in our organisation and processes and can participate in projects to implement them.
- Your function has a European dimension, so you will make regular short trips abroad
Daikin is a global leading company in the development, production and supply of systems for your heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, including heat pumps and commercial cooling.
Technical services provides support to the EMEA Service network (Europe, Middle-East and Africa), by focussing on the creation and sharing of service information (related to installation, commissioning, troubleshooting & repair and maintenance)
- You have a Master’s degree as industrial engineer, preferably in electro mechanics, or professional Bachelor with relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration) is a plus.
- You are a customer- and solution-oriented and strive for continuous improvement together with your team.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of additional European languages is an asset.
- Short business trips abroad are no problem for you. You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.