Brussels - Belgium
Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
To further shape and develop Daikin’s lifetime commitment to its customers, we are looking for an experienced manager for our Turnkey engineering organization across EMEA. You will be the key-person to create and manage the operational processes of our HVAC Project organization across our affiliated companies. This organization will execute the replacement and turnkey projects.
You will work closely with the head of Turnkey business and will be in charge of HVAC systems design and modification studies from feasibility up to the commissioning of the new or modified installations across EMEA. You’ll be responsible for defining and implementing standards and processes related to design specifications, procurement specifications, implementation & start-up of HVAC installations in order to guarantee optimal performance of the installed systems.
You are an expert in HVAC-R systems and will give technical support to local sales and project managers. You will be in charge of the operational standards for the estimation office, the system engineering and operations including the related QHSE standards for all projects. Your focus will include the management of operations of the projects across EMEA.
HVAC Turnkey Solutions and Engineering Management role:
- Build the Turnkey project engineering organization and processes in EMEA together with affiliate companies.
- Create and manage the quality standards for HVAC systems design and modification studies from feasibility up to the commissioning of the new or modified installations.
- Setup the team, tools and processes to enable conceptual, preliminary design and cost calculations to support project sales.
- Setup the team, tools and processes to enable detailed design, creation of BOM and support of procurement.
- Set up standards and tools to enable technical support during execution op the projects.
- Set quality standards and ensure that all planned project activities are complete with supporting documentation prepared and approved. Responsible to secure the administration of project variations
- Elaborate technical specifications and provide technical trainings
- Set up and the management of QHSE by ensure that all legislative requirements are identified and complied with.
- M.Sc. Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- HVAC-R technical expert;
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in HVAC-R multidisciplinary engineering project teams;
- Project Management experience in an international environment, experience in managing development studies such as conceptual, pre & feasibility studies and/or strong background in project engineering and ability to be the most autonomous for conceptual studies and coordinate and lead a wide range of engineering disciplines;
- Business and Customer Focus commitment and handling skills;
- Stress resistant, results-focused, determined, decisive;
- Good people management skills;
- Great communication skills & very good English;
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ in Brussels and are willing to travel (up to 20%)
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.