Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
The Daikin Europe N.V. (DENV) Residential DX SBU department assists the distribution network in Europe, Middle East and Africa with the set-up of sales strategy and progress analysis related to Daikin Europe’s residential air conditioner product ranges. Overall objective is to remain No. 1 in residential applications in Europe and secure our market leadership in all key markets, for which residential DX products are important product segments.
As liaison with the Daikin Europe Affiliates, you will be an intermediary between our EMEA sales network and the management of the Residential DX SBU at our headquarters in Belgium. You will be creative in providing and challenging the use of new tools to drive growth, meet the agreed targets and explore new sales routes. You will be reporting to the Business Development Section Manager. The job is based in Brussels.
You will perform a wide range of commercial activities including:
- Sales Budget cycle control and internal business strategy reporting : Product mix, Route and Pricing strategy, Gross Margin and Market Share monitoring.
- Follow up of the budgeted targets, facilitating to realize and maximize in cooperation with our affiliated companies across EMEA region by offering solutions and daily support.
- Be the window person to supply department within the Residential DX SBU for the optimization and stabilization of product availability, with the short/mid/long term inputs and/or analysis.
- Refer to action plans per customer, per region or country in daily support to our affiliated companies.
- Set up internal strategy for route to market and follow up the realization of the targets in cooperation with affiliates.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence (user habits, market trends, local regulations, national incentives, ...) and competitor information, share within EMEA environment to initiate relevant developments and business plans.
- Support development projects liaising with
- Digital marketing department for the digital sales supporting tools.
- Corporate Planning and Supply departments budget&supply improvement related development projects.
- Product Development section via the market inputs, contribution calculations and preparations for launch events.
- Input for campaigns in cooperation with both DENV and affiliates marketing teams.
- Initiate official communication on changes to sales prices and discounts.
In short : a multi-faceted function in collaboration with various international colleagues and partners!
Experience, education & technical skills
- With a Master’s Degree in commercial studies with technical interest or an Engineering Master with a strong commercial attitude, you like putting your analytical skills at work.
- You have at least one successful work experience in a similar business analysis environment, however both young graduates and more experienced candidates are welcome.
- You have strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. Any other European language will be an asset.
- You have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have flexibility to travel (up to 20%), although the role is mostly office-based in HQ Brussels office.
- You have a collaborative mindset, able to build and maintain strong working relationship with people at all levels across the company.
- You are results-oriented with high focus on long term sustainable growth and profitability.
- You are a pro-active independent worker, communicative and enjoying teamwork.
- You are stimulated by new challenges, with a passion for learning.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.