Brussels - Belgium
Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
- Find new International Key Account(IKA) customers and further develop & support existing IKA’s within the market segment(s) assigned to you.
- Increase Sales and Profit for Daikin Europe in the immediate-, mid- and long-term.
- Be close to the customer. Listen carefully to their wishes, translate into solutions and create long-term partnerships.
- Manage your current Key Account portfolio, ensure correct implementation of the contract terms across all countries.
- Develop excellent customer relationship on local & HQ level with different entities within the customer
- Develop a good understanding of the market segment assigned to you and the challenges your customers in this segment face. Use this knowledge to give expert advice to customers and to anticipate market trends.
- Establish excellent internal and external stakeholder management, forge strong collaboration with the affiliate teams and mobilize Daikin Group’s expertise to achieve business goals by becoming the biggest advocate of your customers within the Daikin organisation.
- Investigate and launch new business models or customised solutions for your International Key Accounts.
- First point of contact of International Key Account (IKA).
- IKA prospecting & identifying real needs of IKA.
- Frame agreement negotiations with IKAs.
- Organize IKA customer seminars.
- Create IKA sales budget plan and follow up progress of your IKAs.
- Min. 40 IKA meetings per year (customer exposure).
- Organise kick-off meetings with new IKAs with all stakeholders of the cooperation.
- Regular follow up with the IKA’s to ensure continuous customer satisfaction and try to upsell to increase the switching cost for the customer.
- Follow Decision Making Unit (DMU) changes closely at the customer.
- Keep a close eye on novelties within Daikin in terms of new products, services…etc in order to keep improving our offer, hence increasing the loyalty of our customers.
- Master degree, preferably in engineering or economics. A basic technical knowledge of HVAC systems is a nice-to-have, but not a must.
- The ideal candidate has experience with sales or Key Account Management, masters advanced consultative selling skills at the customers, going beyond the product, focusing on added-value selling and co-creation with the customers.
- Strategic, long-term thinking and planning but also operationally driving the daily business.
- You have excellent project management and coordination skills and you are good at stakeholder management.
- Ability to translate customer strategies, building relationships and opening doors. You are a good listener, can identify the real customer needs.
- You are a Self-Starter, self-motivator and a natural salesperson.
- You believe in Continuous Improvement (Kaizen).
- You are result-driven with efficient, quick and out-of-the box thinking.
- You are hungry for developing and closing new deals while prioritizing and focusing on the key opportunities.
- You are a born communicator and negotiator.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time will be essential to this position.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.