Solna - Sweden
Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
The expert shall provide following services, included but not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation/creation of the budget files
- Follow and present budget meetings and process the output of these meetings
- Preparation of other meetings with DENV, E.g. TD meeting, I-ham, BOD, etc
- Create a budget consolidation which can be presented to higher management
- Daily & Monthly result monitoring. Explain deviations to DENV corporate planning & DASW Senior management.
- In co-operation with the Product Managers in charge of finished goods pricing (preparation, catalogue verification & upload).
- In co-operation with Sales Manager prepare, setup & follow-up of Campaigns
- Create templates for sales engineers budget and create follow up reports for sales manager
- New customers, customer Visit, Quotation, Telephone pick-up statistics
- Customer base analysis regarding discounts & profitability
- Gather market and competitor data
- Forecast and ER planning, meetings with supply & control and change of re-orderpoints
- Product availability follow-up & internal reporting. Escalation to DENV is case of structural issues.
- Key user for SAP Sales CRM & related BO Reporting.
- Key user for the B2B Webshop
- DENV contact for Customer Service improvement projects
- Report externally to KVI (Swedish market statistics), Elkretsen & FTI, product quantities, turnover & packaging waste
- Maintain and improve current reports
- Administrative tasks and ad hoc reports
- Together with logistics responsible, local contact towards 3PL and transport
- Together with logistics responsible, improve transport solutions towards dealers
- Support other strategic reporting projects in other SBU’s
- JSOX compliance reporting for sales processes.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
In this role you will be in charge of Supply Planning and Sales Planning, and work closely together with product managers, sales manager and logistics responsible.
Our ideal candidate:
- You have a relevant education such as Msc in Engineering/Economics, together with experience of working with corporate/supply planning.
- As a person you should be analytical, stress resistant as well as communicative and confident.
- You should be a social person who is not afraid of networking.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
- Good command of computer skills (Excel, reporting tools).
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.