Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
Your responsibilities and challenges
You will be part of an international team that executes operational audit engagement covering small to large organizations in Europe, Middle East and Africa as well as complex business processes. As part of this team you will:
- Develop internal audit’s data analytics strategy and initiatives including supporting all functional areas of Internal Audit including J-SOX, Operational Audits, Process Audits and Investigations.
- Identify opportunities to utilize data analysis in all audit projects, use data analysis tools to automate audit testing and develop techniques for continuous auditing and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Interact with management and business partners to identify appropriate data sources and data elements required for analytics.
- Manage data extraction, storage, transformation, and processing through data analytics routines, and generate output for visualization/analysis by the Internal Audit team.
- Develop, assemble, and distribute the analytics needed to support the teams prior to the start of audit fieldwork activities (bespoke analytics).
- Develop and maintain data analytics related documentation provide support/training as necessary to other team members.
- Maximize the usage of the IT systems (SAP, BO, PowerBI, CELONIS) to drive the efficiency and quality of audit approach and substantiate audit findings.
- Be the point of contact for audit teams and guide other consultants.
- For part of your time, you will participate in internal audit missions throughout the EMEA region.
- You have a Master degree in Accounting or Finance with data analytics knowledge and experience or a Master degree in Data or IT-related field (Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) with Accounting / Finance knowledge and experience.
- You have a have at least 6 years of relevant experience with minimum 2 years’ experience working with data analytics tools and SAP in an audit context.
- You have an strong understanding of SAP, are proficient with ACL and SQL.[FL1]
- You are a good team player with very strong work ethics.
- You have an open and active mind, your curiosity is a great asset, you enjoy helping others understand how data is relevant to the business.
- You have a structured approach to problem solving.
- You are Proficient in English (knowledge of other European Languages is an asset).
- You are flexible and willing to travel within the EMEA region (10 to 25%).
- ACL , CIA or CISA certification is a plus.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.