Brussels - Belgium
Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
As liaison with the Daikin Europe Affiliates, you will be an intermediary between our EMEA sales network and the management of the Commercial SBU at our headquarters in Belgium. You will be creative in providing and challenging the use of new tools to drive growth, meet the agreed targets and explore new sales routes.
Some of your tasks:
- Budget cycle control and internal strategy reporting: Product mix, Route and Pricing strategy, Gross Margin and Market Share monitoring.
- Drafting of monthly sales reports and estimations per market and product range.
- Refer to action plans per customer, per region or country in daily support to affiliates.
- Analyse collected market (local regulations, habits, trends,…) and competitor information to share within EMEA.
This information will give additional impulses to new action plans.
- KPI follow-up on Hit Ratio, Installer and HVAC Consultant Development.
- Input for campaigns in cooperation with both DENV and affiliates marketing teams.
- Initiate official communication on changes to sales prices and discounts.
- Support Product Launches.
- Preparing operational forecasts to our global factories.
In short : a multi-faceted function in collaboration with various international colleagues and partners!
The Daikin Europe N.V. (DENV) Commercial DX SBU assists the distribution network in Europe, Middle East and Africa with the set-up of sales strategy and progress analysis related to Daikin Europe’s VRV and Sky Air product ranges. Overall objective is to remain No. 1 in direct expansion (“DX”) applications in Europe and secure our market leadership in all key markets, for which Sky air and VRV are important product segments.
Our team is located in Brussels, Belgium. From there, your efforts will contribute to the realization of our challenging targets for EMEA.
The set-up and follow-up of action plans in cooperation with affiliates, the formulation of sales budgets and realisation of business plans, and the necessary value analysis and reporting will be a part of your daily routine.
- With a Master in commercial studies with technical interest or an Engineering Master with a strong commercial attitude, you like putting your analytical skills at work.
- You are a pro-active independent worker, communicative and enjoying teamwork.
- You have at least one successful work experience in a similar business analysis environment, however both young graduates and more experienced candidates are welcome.
- Next to English, knowledge of other European languages is a strong asset.
- Flexibility to travel (short time), although the role is mostly office-based in HQ Brussels office.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.