Brussels - Belgium
Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
To further shape and develop Daikin’s lifetime commitment to our customers in EMEA, we are looking for a Business Manager for develop and lead the rental and lease solutions.
Are you interested in…
- Develop and lead the strategic direction for Financial HVAC-R solutions such as rental, lease, TCO, ESCO for the coming years and managing the implementation in the EMEA-region?
- route-to-market development by identifying, evaluating and building new (disruptive) business opportunities in co-creation with our affiliates?
- Maintaining a close liaison with our affiliates in EMEA to develop strategic plans, competitive retail financing programs, and lease/rental plans. Achieving business results with support of Financial team, legal team, Product management and marketing
- Obtaining and maintaining proper lien perfection to protect the company's interest on consumer finance and B2B lease transactions;
- Support the EMEA organizations (Sales and Service) as subject matter expert.
- Planning, risk assessment, negotiation & monitoring of the budget, including KPI setting & KPI monitoring?
- Working on financial solution projects in international cross functional teams to ensure competitive TCO over the life cycle of our HVAC-R products.
- An economical or technical education on university level, or a degree in business administration with a focus on finance or comparable.
- At least 7 years of working experience in Leasing of financial products . Experience in Marketing, Product Management and business management in HVAC industry? Technical understanding of financial products, especially TCO is an advantage!
- Analytical thinking and strategic approach? Business intelligence experience is important!
- Proven project management experience in a leading role and leadership experience in an international environment?
- Excellent communication, negotiation and collaboration skills with ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely, with all different kinds of stakeholders across EMEA?
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities?
- English language skills? Any additional European language is an advantage.
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ in Brussels and are willing to travel (up to 20%)
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.