Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
Daikin Europe is looking for a Business Analyst for International Key Accounts for its offices in Brussels. As a Business Analyst, you’ll be part of our International Key Account Team and you’ll have a variety of back office tasks within the team: Key Account Sales Management, periodical reporting, tender preparations, ….
The International Key Account team, located in Brussels, aims at developing long-term partnerships with international end-customers that are of strategic importance to Daikin. Over the years we have successfully built up a portfolio of International Key Accounts in cooperation with all sales and manufacturing entities of our large group (even on global level), as well as with other departments within Daikin Europe. Our internal customers are as important to us as our external customers because only via collaboration in a structured and harmonious way we can create synergies and grow our Key Account business on an international level.
The International Key Account department has also become the back-bone to develop and roll out innovative business models and launch other strategic projects (mid-long term thinking).
Your responsibilities and challenges
- You’ll be taking care of the management of the Key Account sales-, margin-, and pricing data, as well as collecting and reporting market intelligence.
- Your mission is to safeguard Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activities linked to Key Account business within the whole Daikin Europe group.
- You’ll be the ambassador of Key Account Business for the new pre-sales and sales management platforms(e.g. CRM), making sure Key Account needs are accommodated within the current and new systems.
- You’ll prepare periodical reporting for the management on your activities and responsibilities, while keeping a critical but open mindset so you can propose countermeasure actions and process improvements when needed.
- You’ll provide support to internal and external customers with monthly reports as well as ad-hoc analyses
- You’ll prepare tender offers in cooperation with the Key Account Manager
- You’ll be involved as business analyser of several strategic projects set up to develop Key account sales across EMEA region.
- You’ll know the in's-and-out's of the Daikin sales organisation. You’ll be working closely together with and support the Key Account managers of Daikin Europe as well as the Daikin affiliate Key Account teams.
Our ideal candidate, is not only capable to work with numbers but he/she is also able to translate them and analyse them correctly. Moreover, you are a team player who is capable to work autonomously and you have good communication skills.
- You have a Master degree, preferably in business economics.
- You work in an accurate manner: you have the ability to dig into the details without losing the helicopter view.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and demonstrate good communication skills.
- You can transfer data in executive summary and valuable information for decision making.
- You are a team player but you’re also able to work independently.
- You are result-driven with a strong focus on improvements.
- You are customer oriented and you are interested in Sales/Key Account management.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other EU languages are an asset.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of SAP is a nice to have.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.