Güglingen - Germany
Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
The “Specialist Service Planning / Projects” reports directly to the Department Manager Service. He/she is involved in the development of the service strategy, the budget creation and avtively supports the management with evaluations and suggestions. In addition, he/she liases with the supervisors of the various back office teams of the service departments in order to evaluate data and implement projects. At the same time, he/she is the contact person for DENV Service with regard to regular reportings and ad hoc evaluations.
- Creative consolidated reports for service operations; the created reports and evaluations serve as basis for the service management to take actions.
- Report, analyse and evaluate budgets, resources and assets in order to achieve the qualitative and quantitative goals of the service department.
- Observe industry developments and apply best practices in deficit areas.
- Improve customer service experience, loyalty and facilitate organic turnover growth.
- Implement specific service projects on national level and within DENV.
- Project Work: Accompany project from brain storming face until final implementation and follow-up.
- Further improve the exchange between the back-office service teams (across locations) and between DAG and DENV.
- Create and plan KPIs in service; monitor and initiate countermeasures in the event of deviations.
- You have a University education Business Administration.
- You enjoy organizing, reliable and you are able to work in a team.
- You are independent and have solution-oriented way of working.
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Very good Excel skills and affinity for numbers is necessary.
- You have a sound knowledge in PowerPoint and enjoy holding presentations.
- You have SAP skills (BO / BW).
- You have afinity for numbers and a good understanding of data analysis.
- You are willing to do short business trips.
- Very good knowledge of English is a must.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.