Please make sure that you have informed your manager before starting the application process.
Your responsibilities and challenges
As a manager of Service systems, you will lead a team of +/- 8 people within the Daikin EMEA headquarter in Ostend. The team consists mainly of key-users responsible and controllers to:
- Optimise and standardise the service processes and systems in order to improve service quality and productivity
- Manage and implement new projects related to technical helpdesk, field service operations, engineer scheduling, back-office and administration, warranty settlement, learning management, RPA, …
- Support the existing system implementations
- Make consolidated reporting for the service operations
- Analyse and evaluate the existing reports as input for strategy and actions
- Make and follow up service quality and productivity KPI’s
- Follow up of the service action plans of the affiliated companies.
- You have a Masters degree in Applied Economics, Business Engineer, Commercial Engineer, IT, Industrial engineer, Science…
- You are a born people manager with strong communication and presentation skills.
- You are interested in the integration of new technologies into the existing business processes and understand how to optimise certain business processes.
- You are customer oriented and you are interested in IT systems.
- You speak and write fluently in English.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, data analysis tools and ERP (e.g. SAP, SalesForcce) is for sure a plus.
If your profile matches the description, do not hesitate to reach out to International Mobility team!
Send us an e-mail to: HR_internationalmobility@daikineurope.com
We will be more than happy to provide more details, answer to your questions and doubts and put you in a contact with the affiliate.